Competitive Salary (DOE)
12 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company are pleased to be exclusively partnering with a well-established renewable energy solutions business at the forefront of the European energy market, with their unique battery storage solution.
They are seeking a Power Distribution Engineer to join their exciting business. The ideal candidate will be organised, numerate with excellent written and verbal communication skills. They will be a self-starter and driven, and able to work well independently.
You will be the lead engineer in terms of power distribution and site/grid integration requirements.
- Act as the technical expert on the LV power distribution side of site applications on bespoke installations.
- Design build and test models and prototypes of new products during and after the R&D process.
- Produce product documentation for internal and external use as well as technical reports.
- Deal with suppliers during design and carry out component selection activities.
- Provide technical expertise and support during site surveys, installation (SAT), maintenance and upgrade of units
- Help develop specifications for power distribution, switchgear, protection, monitoring and integration of commercial Energy Storage Devices.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+ years working within a relevant electrical engineering role
- Knowledge of CAD (2D)
- Experience working with the design, test, validation and commissioning of LV/HV electrical systems
- Experience on site/connecting systems to the grid
- Knowledge on relevant BS, EN and/or UL standards