£35,000 - 40,000
27 days ago
The Green Recruitment Company are delighted to be supporting our client, a rapidly growing European EV charging organisation who are steadily building their reputation in the UK in the building out of EV charging infrastructure.
They are looking for a highly capable Paralegal to join their dynamic team. The ideal candidate will be organised & an excellent communicator with the ability to work independently in a fast-moving company.
- Dealing with day-to-day legal enquiries
- Preparing and assisting with drafting documents and proofreading
- Conducting research and filing documentation
- Reviewing and editing contracts
- Summarising and presenting contract findings to senior management
- 3-4 years’ experience in a legal capacity, ideally in the renewable energy or commercial property space.
- Experience reviewing & commenting on commercial contracts.
- Confident communicator with previous experience presenting to senior management and/or stakeholders.
- Experience of obtaining searches, reviewing title, raising enquiries and preparing reports on title (desirable).