Up to £100,000 + bonus
3 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company are working alongside an alternative asset management and advisory group specialising in asset backed income strategies. The group has built the leading platform for investment in UK grocery real estate and currently has over £2bn of assets under management.
The Atrato Group is a regulated alternatives investment management and advisory group based in London. They specialise in long term investment strategies that provide stable, predictable, non-cyclical returns. We have built a market leading investment and advisory platform, offering investors access to differentiated, compelling asset backed investment opportunities.
The group has built the leading platform for investment in UK grocery real estate and currently has over £2bn of assets under management through their role as investment adviser to Supermarket Income REIT (SUPR), the UK’s largest listed owner of UK grocery real estate and Atrato Onsite Energy (ROOF), the UK’s largest funder of commercial roof top solar.
Following the successful launch of Atrato Onsite Energy and increasing workloads, they are expanding, building a team of highly motivated professionals passionate about solar energy. They need additional resource to support in bringing proposition to market and develop an origination pipeline for the team to exploit. They need a highly motivated individual to originate new solar investment opportunities and contribute to the design, development, and implementation of the company’s sales strategy across UK, Ireland and Europe.
The individual will have an established background in the renewables sector with preferably a strong book of contacts across all sectors, including Retail, Manufacturing, Utilities, Real Estate and others.
- Support the Fund Manager in the design, development and implementation of the company’s sales and growth strategy.
- Identify and develop key accounts for the company, manage the company’s key client relationships and develop pipeline of ambitious growth opportunities
- Maintain close relationship and communication with existing customers and EPC contractors to understand their pipeline and identify new business opportunities
- Supporting and were necessary leading the negotiation and follow up of PPA contracts, communication directly with customers
- Stay up to date with market information, including competitor benchmarking and identifying changes in customers technical and financial requirements
- Strong background in sales and the Renewables sector
- Significant experience in selling/brokering energy solutions (electricity) to the UK corporates
- Excellent network of contacts within industrial and commercial businesses in the UK and Ireland
- Must be able to “hit the ground running” with a credible network of corporate clients that are interested in solar PV PPA solutions
- Excellent understanding of the energy market, and how corporate clients procure electricity
- Excellent project management skills, managing the full sales lifecycle
- Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, and written communication skills