5 months ago
An international company which designs and constructs the full range of solar photovoltaic and energy storage solutions.
One of the world market leaders in the development, engineering, construction, operation & maintenance of large scale solar photovoltaic projects.
A leader in the quality of services, they are pioneering in large scale Solar PV and Energy Storage EPC and O&M.
Currently recruiting for a Project Managers of O&M, to facilitate the growth in our business without compromising the quality and responsiveness of services.
The role will be based from London but will require occasional international travel.
- Directs and manage multiple projects. Takes responsibility for project controlling. Manages the operation of projects in a safe, reliable and efficient manner.
- Day to Day online monitoring, recording, identifying and handling incidents that interrupt power generation or general project functionality. Keep records included but not limited with call outs, spare parts and in general all day to day activities.
- Takes responsibility for Delivery of O&M services according to the EPC / O&M contracts.
- Manages external parties like public authorities, grid operator and others.
- Manages customer service, relationships and contacts.
- Manages subcontractors’ relationships and contacts
- Collaborates with team director, design and construction team to ensure operations will meet all obligations/ performance guarantees and company standards.
- Management of projects handover between EPC and O&M.
- Monthly reports to customers and to company.
- Knowledge of electronics, AC/DC circuitry, LV/MV systems and distribution
- Expererince and Knowledge of High Voltage Activity and Maintenance
- Ability in managing projects focused in maintenance and troubleshooting
- Understanding of utility interconnections, metering requirements and data systems
- Familiar with MS office and CAD Software.
- Experience in handling and successfully overcoming stressful situations.
- Experience in supervising, assigning and addressing complaints.
- Engineering related degree is highly desirable