about 2 years ago
A chance for a Metering Project Engineer to join a Multi-National Energy Consultancy who work with some of the largest Fortune 500 Clients on the planet.
The Successful candidate should have an Electrical Engineering background with a proven history of managing utility infrastructure projects. A robust knowledge of the Electricity, Gas and Water Utilities Industries is certainly a strong point for this role too.
- Conduct Site Surveys and attend key client meetings
- Examining quotations and ensuring they meet requirements and provide recommendations based on your experience
- Dispensing customer fee proposals in relation to existing scorecards
- Be a Project Manager through working alongside all stakeholders provide a quality service to clients
- Collaborating with utilities to ensure well-timed and cost-effective connections
- Collaborating with clients and utilities to identify and successfully resolve problems
- Ensuring customers are up to date with applicable developments
- Maintenance of all relevant project databases
- Production and updating of relevant spreadsheets and reports
- Schooled to at least Higher BTEC (level 5) in Electrical Engineering (or equivalent)
- Proven track record in Project Managing utility infrastructure projects.
- Experience of Electricity, Gas and Water Utilities Industries
- Knowledge of Health and Safety legislation
- Understanding of Regulations and Approved Codes of Practice
- Knowledge of Power Industry Engineering Standards and Recommendations
- Practiced in professional report writing and attending client progress meetings
For more information or to apply for the role please send your CV to;
Please get in touch with any queries on:
+44 (0) 203 640 2130
The Green Recruitment Company is a specialist recruitment agency that recruits across the environmental and waste management sectors. If this role is not of interest but you are looking for a new opportunity, please contact the named consultant who would be happy to discuss current vacancies in your target area.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.