9 months ago
Fantastic new M&A Analyst position to sit within the investment & structuring team of one of the largest energy companies in the world.
The business has a significant presence in renewable energy, having developed, financed and constructed one of the largest asset portfolios in Europe.
This is a key role that focuses on M&A and partnership transactions, which can include project acquisitions, equity partnerships and structuring of financial projects, Deal size varies and can range from 10-15m to upwards to several £bn.
Your key tasks will be to
- perform valuations of renewable energy projects for acquisition or divestment
- provide relevant financial analyses of M&A projects to support informed management decisions
- develop, maintain and operate business cases and valuation models for our M&A projects
- ensure high-quality deliverables on time
- contribute to and participate in cross-functional and corporate development projects.
- have a master’s degree in finance, economics or similar, where you’ve consistently proved top-tier performance
- are newly graduated or have a few years of experience from a similar position in a large group, a consultancy company or from investment banking, where you’ve gained hands-on experience with M&A projects, performed valuations and managed complex processes
- are proficient in and willing to work with discounted cash flow valuation, tax and accounting
- are a highly proficient user of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint and speak and write English fluently
- have a basic understanding of market drivers, regulatory regimes and accounting standards – or are willing to learn.