- Posted 28 March 2023
- LocationUnited Kingdom
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineRenewable Energy & Infrastructure, Energy Storage & DSR
- Contact NameAisha
Location: United Kingdom
Salary: DOE + benefits
TGRC is working with one of the leading IPP who have been developing renewables energy projects in the Northern Europe for the past 15 years. This role will be instrumental in supporting the successful development of the existing UK based onshore wind project portfolio & delivering future growth for the business over the coming years.
The role will involve engaging with multiple landowners either directly or via their agent to identify land suitable for large scale Solar PV, BESS & Wind electricity generation projects. The opportunity to manage own workload from contact to the agreement of terms. The team will be focusing on solar and storage development and secondarily on development of onshore wind, hence onshore wind experience will be viewed positively.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Bachelor’s Degree in Land Management, or related discipline.
· Minimum of 5 years of experience in utility-scale solar farm and Energy Project development cycles, understanding key milestones and risks
· IT Literate and Proficient land-based tools and communication
· Utilising specialist GIS software & Services to identify suitably targeted land ownerships.
· Assist with the design and implementation of marketing material targeting landowners regarding hosting an energy project.
· Ensure prospecting letters to landowners are accurate and issued in a timely manner making personal contact with landowners to follow up written material either by telephone or in person.
· Be seen as a trusted knowledgeable advisor of worth to liaise with landowners and their interest regarding energy projects.
If this looks like the role for you, feel free to contact Aisha below.