Competitive Salary (DOE)
over 1 year ago
A global corporation specialized in PV inverters and energy storage equipment for residential, commercial & industrial and utility-scale PV power plants is looking for a Key Account Manager (Energy Storage). The role will be based in Australia and you will report to the sales director, energy storage, APAC
As a key member of sales organization, you will need to manage key accounts and maintain long-term partnership. The candidate will work with all major utilities, IPPS, investors, developers, EPCs, C&I customers to drive the business. The candidate will perform in business development role for potential market segment or new market. The candidate will also need to perform the following:
- Help to develop product marketing strategy and implementation schedule;
- Help company to gain better brand recognition by assisting trade shows and other public functions;
- Collect market information, including emerging market data, industry trend, product standard and competitor’s information etc.
- Work closely with technical team to fulfill customers’ request and timely communicate with HQ;
Qualification, Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 7 years’ sales experience and 2 years’ direct sales experience in the energy storage business
- Thorough understanding of energy storage business and wide contact with active players in the market.
- The candidate needs to have a good understanding of the battery energy storage system that market needs and able to convey the message to our product team.
- Work experience in battery company, energy storage system integrator or energy storage EPC company is a plus.