8 days ago
The Green Recruitment company are delighted to be partnered with an industry leading client who with the backing of a world-renowned energy organisation, are making enormous strides in the smart energy market.
As Junior Product Manager you will work with the product team, providing support in the design and development of new products to go to market where you will be hands on with both hardware and software.
- Designing and testing new products.
- Undertake design assignments that will be complex in nature.
- Hands on hardware configuration and computer programming.
- Supplier Management.
- Attend exhibitions both locally and internationally.
- Bring forth new product concepts while improving existing ones.
This role will suit an aspiring Product Manager, looking to immerse themselves in a continually expanding renewable energy industry, if you are –
- Degree educated in/or similar to Electronic/Electrical Design.
- Professional experience with CAD.
- Computer programming experience.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes and prototyping techniques.
- A strong communicator that can harbour and develop strong relationships.
- A self-motivator with a can do attitude.
With a competitive salary, this role could be the next step in your career that you are looking for!
For more information don’t hesitate to get in contact!