over 2 years ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a boutique asset management advisory specialising in biomass facilities in UK and Ireland. Due to ambitious growth targets, the firm are looking to grow their development pipeline and are looking for an enthusiastic Junior Legal Counsel to assist the senior team covering everything from contract evaluation, maintenance provisions and client relationships.
The role will include:
- Helping to draft legal documents such as tendering contracts for senior management team
- Preparing research documents in advance of commercial contract negotiations
- Liaising with accounting team to ensure timely and costed delivery of sales ledgers and purchase agreements according to legal provisions
- General ad hoc duties at the Legal Counsel's discretion
The candidate should have at least 1 years' experience PQE (preferrably within the renewable energy sector) and a Bachelor's or relevant degree in Law. The candidate should also be able to demonstrate:
- Hands-on mentality with eagerness to learn
- Ability to juggle multiple projects with different deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in another language is preffered but not essential
- Real initiative and proactive work mentality
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
If this opportunity interests you, please submit your CV to email@example.com for immediate review.