City of London
11 days ago
I'm working with an established renewable energy investment fund and asset management company dedicated to investing in a range of exciting renewable energy projects and developers covering wind, energy efficiency, solar PV and energy storage. They are now looking for a Junior Finance Manager to sit within the Finance Asset Management team. Salary up to £65k + bonus.
· Prepare monthly and quarterly management reports for Head Office.
· Prepare and deliver presentations to clients.
· Update forecasts and budgets to ensure they are complete and accurate.
· Prepare statutory financial statements and liaise with auditors.
· Recognise any areas of improvement and implement new procedures for the finance team.
· Communicate with confidence and clarity when presenting complex financial information.
· Positive attitude.
· Excellent time management skills with the ability to balance projects and meet strict deadlines.
· Collaborative working style - willing to develop the team through coaching and support.
· Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA with 1-2 years Post-qualification experience.
· Experience in managing accounts in a fast-paced environment.
· Excellent excel skills.
· Exposure to the renewable energy sector (desirable).