Investment Associate - Renewables
3 months ago
You will play a vital role in sourcing and evaluating different investment opportunities within the renewable energy or Infrastructure sector. Your previous knowledge will be used to carry out appropriate research and analysis of financial models and liaise with internal and external stakeholders. You will also gain insight into the end-to-end investment process.To succeed in the role, you must have:
· Previous relevant experience in investments or financing.
· Experience in the renewable energy sector.
· The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
· Excellent analytical assessment skills.
· A good understanding of financial processes and modelling.
· Excellent communication skills.
· The ability to work in a team and autonomously.
If you’re a motivated self-starter and have experience in the renewable energy or Infrastructure sector
please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org