about 1 year ago
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Investment Associate to join the equity and venture capital arm of an International developer and operator of solar PV, wind and hydropower facilities.
They are now looking for an experienced Investment Associate to help deliver their new project pipeline and supporting the senior team with valuation, due diligence, deal structuring and transaction execution.
The ideal candidate will have 4+ years' experience in renewable energy investment (project finance, M&A) and have excellent financial modelling skills.
- Sourcing of investment opportunities in specialised sectors and assisting on legal and technical due diligence
- Creating new financial models for acquisitions and analysing project returns
- Drawing up relevant transaction documentation and investment proposals
- Preparation of market reports and investment memorandums
- Some liaison with senior investors/support to Investor Relations department
- Supporting on the preparation of corporate budgets
- Evaluating and monitoring industry reports and competitor activity
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant discipline (finance, economics, etc.)
- 4+ years' relevant experience in renewables investment with a leading accounting firm, bank, IPP or similar
- Experience in brownfield project development is an advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Full professional proficiency in German, English or Finnish is a plus