Competitive Salary (DOE)
5 months ago
Our Client a leading Renewable Energy Impact Investment Manager who invests across asset classes to bring their client the best ideas in renewable energy, and clean technology whilst aiming to combine strong financial returns with environmental and social benefits, are looking for an Investment Analyst or Associate to join their team. Salary £50-70k + bonus. Candidate must have Renewable or infrastructure deal experience to be considered.
- Origination – assist in investment origination activities, including researching new geographies, monitoring market activity.
- Project screening
- Financial modelling
- Due diligence
- Interest in renewable energy, energy markets, climate change, finance, investing, financial analysis
- 2-5 year’s prior experience in a professional environment (accountancy, law, consultancy, banking, energy, project development, fund etc)
- Preferably prior experience in renewable energy, energy, or wider infrastructure
- Capable and experienced financial modeller
- Well organised, good attention to detail, effective communicator, reliable, honest/act with integrity, versatile, curious and keen to learn and grow
- Bachelor’s Degree