Competitive Salary (DOE)
about 1 year ago
Our client is a boutique renewable energy debt advisory firm based in London. Due to a growing project pipeline they are looking to onboard an Investment analyst to support with their deal flow. The company supports renewable energy developers with raising finance and works internationally across multiple renewable energy technologies.
- Developing and maintaining financial modelling for renewable energy transactions.
- Reviewing new business cases.
- Preparation and submission of credit requests.
- Market research and due diligence.
- Analysis of project and credit risks.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 2-3 years' experience of renewable energy finance.
- Experience in investment or lending.
- Extensive financial modelling experience including DCF valuations.
- Understanding of structured finance within the renewable energy sector.
- Understanding of regulatory risks.
- Excellent communication skills to produce business cases and present to stakeholders.