9 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company are partnering with a Global Developer, based in Singapore, as they seek to hire an Investment Analyst for their Business Development Team. The company is present in over 100 markets globally, multiple markets across APAC and is firmly committed to energy transition.
- Market research across the region to identify acquisition targets and to inform the annual planning process.
- Support the expansion of the business through greenfield and brownfield equity investments in renewable energy assets in the APAC region
- Assist the Business Development team in the structuring of the investments and assess economics
- Manage the investment approval process including
- Financial model follow-up and optimization
- 4+ years of relevant equity investment experience ideally within renewable energy of infrastructure
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Experienced in early greenfield development, particularly around Renewable Energy assets is a plus
- Very good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint. Experience with SalesForce and PowerBI is a plus
With a strong leadership team and appetite for development this is great opportunity to continue your career within a growing organisation.