about 1 month ago
Primary Role Description
Our client is a leading global private equity investment manager who seeks positive impact and responsible investments. They are looking for an investment analyst for their infrastructure department to support with their endeavours.
Detailed Responsibilities, not limited to:
- Origination: pipeline resourcing, offer processes, comparative analysis, and correspondence with project developers.
- Investment execution and senior team support
- Financial modelling, due diligence, and investment papers
- Portfolio management: analytical assistance to senior and portfolio team members
- Fund raising and product development
- Project finance knowledge
- Experience using excel
Experience / background
- Graduate with up to 2/3 years of relevant experience
- Experience and ability in all vacancies in the responsibilities above
- Experience in investment banking, equity, or project finance
Skills / personal attributes
- Commercial insight
- Clear communicator
- Able to prioritise and manage multiple projects at once
The Green Recruitment Company is a specialist recruitment agency that recruits across renewable, environmental and energy sectors. If this role is not of interest but you are looking for a new opportunity, please contact the named consultant who would be happy to discuss current vacancies in your target area.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies