- Fortune Global 500 company
- Multinational established Energy company
- Will join the sustainability division focused on providing energy efficiency solutions
- Drive business development and sell Sustainability solutions
- Excel against revenue targets in line with overall expansion plan
- Provide impact to the ongoing profitability of the Sustainability business
- Hitting and exceeding annual and quarterly revenue targets
- Construct internal network and cooperate with account management teams to sell into existing client base
- Develop and oversee bespoke solutions for customers to improve sustainability performance
- Strategic project management including the support of key deliveries to maintain the client relationship and identify further sales opportunities
- Pursuing commercial opportunities and identifying growth areas which deliver value and strengthen the bond between consultant and client
- Bachelor’s degree in Sustainability, Engineering, Science or Business
- Proven track record in Sales Leadership
- Strategic individual with exceptional commercial expertise and specialist knowledge of sustainability initiatives within a corporate context.
- Track record of working with and shaping senior stakeholders in client organisations
- Significant experience consulting on corporate sustainability issues in a commercial environment, with a strong knowledge of regulations, reporting and industry drivers
- Fluent in English
- Specialist subject matter expertise in any sustainability or energy related topic desirable, for example: renewable energy, life cycle analysis, carbon footprinting, natural capital
- Excellent communications skills, with the ability to communicate all facets of sustainability
For more information or to apply for the role please send your CV to;
Please get in touch with any queries on:
+44 (0) 203 640 2130
The Green Recruitment Company is a specialist recruitment agency that recruits across the environmental and waste management sectors. If this role is not of interest but you are looking for a new opportunity, please contact the named consultant who would be happy to discuss current vacancies in your target area.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.