3 months ago
Join one of the fastest-growing companies on the European market of large-scale solar energy with over 4Gw under development and ~ 500Mw under management. The IPP are seeking a Head of PV to act as a country lead for Spain and grow out a team below them.
- The Head of Project Development builds own team, supported by external subcontractors, allowing for comprehensive management of all processes necessary to obtain a building permit for solar farm projects with a capacity of not less than 100 MWp per year.
- Responsible for the whole development process from site assessment stage through the construction permitting.
- Assess the feasibility of land opportunities
- Liaise with municipalities to receive their consent for PV installations and mange the procedure of the change of zoning plan
- Engage and manage the work of 3rd party experts and consultants required during permitting process
- Contacts with distribution network operators to obtain grid access terms and sign connection agreements
- Manage the technical design of PV farms (with support from headquarters)
- Coordination and execution of the whole PV farm development process leading to obtaining building permit
- Several years of experience in project development of renewable energy projects though the whole project development cycle.
- Successful track record of projects and a good network within the Iberian Solar industry.
- Experience with licencing and permitting procedures.
- Willingness to travel frequently.
- Fluency in Spanish and English is required. Additional languages are welcomed.