£80,000 - £105,000 + bonus
3 days ago
The Green Recruitment Company are working with a client who are driving the transformation of the energy sector around the world, allowing customers to use technology to transform energy into new opportunities for growth and progress. This client has an immediate need for a Head of B2B Sales, UK & Ireland, supporting the Head of Customer Insights, Head of Flexibility and Head of Storage.
Overall accountability for the achievement of the sales targets for the each of the e-Industries product lines in UK & Ireland.
- Manage and coach the sales team:
- Define the most efficient Go-to-market approach (consistent to the localized GPL’s strategy) to acquire and retain customers through direct and indirect channels; define a Sales Plan for the Sales Team and the individual contributors in line with targets and policies.
- Implement an operating rhythm with the Sales Team that ensures accountability on meeting the plan, account planning and sales discipline as well as progress updates on opportunities / pipeline in the appropriate CRM system.
- Ensure cooperation among the Sales Team to overcome challenges in MEDDPICC and ultimately enable high forecast accuracy.
- Identify performance issues, development needs of the members of the Sales teams and associated coaching and training.
- Support in the recruitment of sales talent where required.
- Engage directly for customer success:
- Support the Sales Team with closing significant deals with channel partners and B2B end-customers
- Lead selected customer success management activities (post sales, where required); in close alignment with Operations.
- Review the delivery model for each deal to check it will deliver its financial plan. Work closely with Heads of Product Lines to support them with deal profitability to make them achieve EBITA targets by revenue and metrics.
- Forecasting and reporting:
- Provide a regular pipeline progress reporting (operational KPIs and financial reporting, at least monthly).
- Keep up to date information of the competitive landscape and feedback on required capabilities to GPL Product Management.
- Contribute to define a successful Marketing approach:
- Contribute to the definition of the approach of strategy implementation for UK & Ireland markets around target customer segments, competitor’s landscape and required capabilities with feedback from BDM’s.
- Work closely with Marketing to define the value proposition to be communicated and ensure sufficient lead generation to meet growth targets.
- Leadership skills:
- Demonstrate Initiative and urgency, creativity for solution approaches to advance attractive opportunities, ensure planning and organization, actively share experience and apply best practices.
- Foster decision-making based on data analysis and follow the proven Sales methodology tools (value based conversation, MEDDPICC, etc.).