As our Head of Project Development, you will be responsible for leading the development of our solar pv projects by coordinating the activities of your dedicated team and external resources to achieve a result-orientated and efficient project development. You also have a readiness to participate in the actual project development work to support and coach your team members.
Main responsibilities include:
· Heading the development work by using all our internal and external resources, acting as a focal point and driver for this business
· Drafting project plans and outcomes aiming at optimal project development efficiency
· Presenting project outlines and coordinating teamwork
· Addressing and resolving issues that may arise during project development
· Obtaining permits and other requirements for successful project implementation
· Managing adherence to work ethics and quality production standards
· Understanding and delivering internal updates of industry/business complexities
What we expect of you?
· You are goal driven, ambitious and a persistent problem solver at heart
· You have a proactive attitude with an entrepreneurial and commercial mindset
· You have +5 years’ experience in working with infrastructure projects, preferably within the renewable energy sector
· You have experience with technologies such as Solar PV, Onshore Wind or Battery Storage.
· You have experience in engaging with authorities (local and regional) and private sector land owners
· You are experienced in project management and have excellent leadership skills
· You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in Swedish and English
· You are available for travelling and have a valid EU B licence
What do we offer?
· An exciting role in an essential and ever-growing business sector
· A team of talented, diverse, and highly experienced colleagues
· Competitive remuneration
· Flexible work times, possibility for hybrid work and self-time management