Head of Germany
6 months ago
Role: Head of Germany (Renewable Advisory)
Locations: Remote (must be based in Germany)
An exciting client of ours is looking for a Head of Germany to join its growing team. The company is a renewable financial advisory firm, that offers a wide range of services for its’ clients in the renewable energy space such as M&A strategy and debt advisory. You will play a vital role in building out the team in Germany and contributing to the overall company strategy.
- Originating mandates within the European renewable energy market.
- Contributing to the strategy of the business in onboarding European clients.
- Building a highly skilled team in Germany.
- Having oversight over junior members of the broader international team.
- Stakeholder engagement and client liaising.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 7-10 years’ relevant experience such as investment banking or advisory.
- Extensive experience working on renewable energy investment deals.
- Good knowledge and understanding of the renewable energy market in Europe.
- Experienced in debt and equity raising.
- Fluent in both German and English.
- Experience managing a small team.
- Willing to travel to London regularly.
- Extensive financial modelling skills.
- Experience and confidence with internal and external stakeholder engagement.
- Must have the right to work in Germany.