6 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading renewable energy investor as Head of Accounting.
Our client is an investor who have recently constructed and operated around 1.5GW of solar projects and are looking to expand their development pipeline across a range of new technologies.
They are looking to transition into the Irish market and require a Head of Accounting to oversee the performance of their early stage developments.
The Investor are looking for looking for a highly experienced Fiancial specialist to work closely within the infrastructure development division.
The Head of Accounting will work in partnership with other members of the Infrastructure Senior Management team and have a pivotal role wihtin the company's growth plans.
Additional duties include:
- Reviewing purchase negotiations and ensuring they are in line with asset performance
- Managing a team of Management Accountants and working closely with the Senior Finance Manager
- Liasing with the Senior Asset Management team to establish ways to improve operational efficiencies
- Direct the Accounting Team and manage the recruitment, development and retention of personnel
- Overseeing the production of credible and commercially insightful management information to support the business
- Responsibility for Investment Reporting and leading correspondence with commercial teams
- Minimum two years' experience in a senior account management position
- Extensive experience in solar PV management and transactions.
- A relevant degree from a leading University
- Must be CIMA, ACCA, ACA or equivalent qualified
- Proficient understanding of relevant project finance documents
- Solid working knowledge of the renewable energy investment market
- Demonstrable leadership qualities and excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience liaising with investment teams and advisory boards
- Fluency in a second language is preferred