about 1 year ago
The Client is a multinational energy consultancy based in London with offices across the world. They are determined to meet their client’s energy and water supply needs and saving them costs on their bills. Currently the client is undergoing an exciting expansion and are looking for a graduate account executive with a desire to establish themselves within the energy sector.
Job Purpose you would help existing large clients through providing support services whilst assisting the sales team. You would also have the chance to develop professionally and engage in a friendly environment.
- Offering superb customer service by answering customer enquiries such as metering, billing, fixed price procurement, change of tenancies, analyzing results of tender, etc.
- Frequently collaborating with other team members and departments to guarantee maximum efficiency and ideal client experience.
- Preserving and maintaining relationships with energy suppliers and attending meetings if required.
Key Skills and Experience
- Experience in business-to-business customer service
- Good numeric skills
- Superb both written and verbal communication skills
- Robust MS Office skills, especially Excel
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Minimum one-year experience in the energy industry (desirable)
- Project management - (desirable)
- Track record of managing pricing cost components and pricing models (desirable)
For more information or to apply for the role please send your CV to;
Please get in touch with any queries on:
+44 (0) 203 640 2130
The Green Recruitment Company is a specialist recruitment agency that recruits across the environmental and waste management sectors. If this role is not of interest but you are looking for a new opportunity, please contact the named consultant who would be happy to discuss current vacancies in your target area.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.