12 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company are currently engaged with an operating company that develop solar PV and onshore wind projects across Europe, Asia and the US.
The Global Financial Controler will be taking a lead on the reporting, consolidation and compliance of their international entities. Experience in implementing financial controls for international companies (particularly in the renewables or wider infrastructure space) is therefore highly desirable.
- Supervise the controllership and accounting function
- Lead on monthly, quarterly and annual close
- Ensuring transactions and invoices are raised in a timely manner through oversight of the treasury function - including managing documentation and oversight of junior staff
- Quarterly audit management
- Liaising with tax advisors to manage the company's tax compliance, structuring and related accounting provisions
- Provide financial due diligence support on new investments
- Support monthly management reporting and Investor Reporting
- Partnering with the CFO and General Counsel to drive compliance-related activities across the company.
- Bachelors' Degree in a relevant discipline (Economics, Accounting, etc.)
- 10 years'+ accounting experience working with multiple/group entities
- Prior experience in the renewables' or wider infrastructure sectors are highly preferred
- Big 4 audit experience is highly desirable
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Comfortable working to tight deadlines in goal-oriented environments
- Advanced capabilities in Excel