Up to £40,000 + 20% bonus
4 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company are working alongside a multinational energy supplier in their search for a Gas Forecasting Analyst.
The Gas Forecasting Analyst is responsible for non-commodity cost forecasts feeding into the client’s pricing. They are also responsible for ensuring that regulation changes are captured in the setting of these cost forecasts and ensuring that any risks are appropriately captured in the setting of premiums.
- Developing gas models to ensure costs feeding into prices are in line with agreed risk strategy
- Monitoring regulation changes affecting industry costs and analysing impacts
- Working with the Commercial Operations function to ensure that costs in Total Gas & Power systems are up to date
- Highlighting risks and feed this in the Commercial team and the ongoing development of the Commercial Strategy
- Degree calibre applicant in a numerate/analytical discipline.
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in the energy industry in a similar analytical role (highly desirable)
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Commercial acumen; a background in finance advantageous
- Ability to present, interact and influence at Director level
- A team player with exceptional communication skills (both spoken and written)
- Ability to take ownership and drive high profile initiatives to a successful conclusion