7 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company are partnered with a UK-listed renewable energy developer of solar PV projects who are looking for an FP&A analyst to play an integral role in driving their budgeting and forecasting strategy. .
- Preparation of long-term forecast models in support of the Business Development Director
- Provide monthly performance reports including variance analysis
- Supporting the financial planning team as a whole with progress information for the month end close process and accruals
- Interaction with regulation, corporate finance and investor relations colleagues in handling regular performance queries
- Building strong working relationships with key stakeholders
- Preparation of the RFPR, including involvement with internal business assurance
- Excellent financial modelling skills
- 2-3 years' experience in a similar environment
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and manage stakeholder relations
- Renewables' experience is preferred but not essential.