£30,000 - £35,000
2 months ago
TGRC are working with one of the few truly international energy consultancy’s. They have multiple offices globally, allowing them to service major accounts effectively. They have multiple accolades that have provided the business with unparalleled branding – one of the highest performing energy consultancies’ in the space. They are a very innovative firm, that encourages each employee to come with new ideas and expansion plans. The role has come live due to growth.
The business culture is highly regarded internally and externally. They hold regular appraisals on offer unparalleled career progression (with case studies of successful careers). They have yearly salary reviews and performance linked bonuses (individual). The Servicing Account Manager will receive training that is unique to this firm – covering topics within commodity overview, sales and industry legislation to name a few. Other benefits include duvet days, international travel to other offices and company social events such as sport, music, dining, award ceremonies and BBQ’s!
- This role involves assisting the risk team by overseeing the flexible contract tendering process with different and current substantial and multi-site clients.
- Formulate flexible contract ITT / RFQ papers and data
- Evaluate and formulate reports describing the ITT / RFQ results and make contract proposals to the risk team and client.
- Formulate market analysis reports.
- Formulate reports summarizing market & contract performance.
- Preserve and support relationships with energy suppliers.
- Regular cooperation with members of the risk team to deliver information and guarantee that customers obtain superb customer service
- Ad-hoc requests
- Knowledge of procurement in energy contracts - Essential
- Experience of flexible energy contracts - desirable.
- Solid administrative skills with a good quality level of computer literacy - Essential
- Superb written & verbal communication skills – Essential
- Negotiations skills – Desirable
For more information or to apply for the role please send your CV to;
Please get in touch with any queries on:
+44 (0) 203 640 2130
The Green Recruitment Company is a specialist recruitment agency that recruits across the environmental and waste management sectors. If this role is not of interest but you are looking for a new opportunity, please contact the named consultant who would be happy to discuss current vacancies in your target area.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.