3 months ago
Our Client, a boutique real estate and infrastructure firm with a very successful track record are looking for an ambitious Finance Manager / Financial Controller. This role has huge potential for career growth. The candidate will be exposed to Real Estate and Renewables. This role will suit a driven, ambitious Finance professional who is looking to accelerate their career very quickly. Salary £60-90k + bonus depending on experience level of the candidate.
- Management of VAT returns
- Preparation of Management Accountants
- Prepare and maintain budgets on monthly and quarterly basis
- Understanding of IFRS and FRS 102
- Financial statement consolidation experience is a plus
- Support the deal team on transactions
- Establish close working relationships with regional tax advisors and local legal counsel
- Monitoring and management of tax filings/ tax compliance
- ACCA, ACA, CIMA qualified with at least 2-3 years of PQE
- Real estate and Infrastructure background is advantageous.
- Experience in using Xero or similar accounting software
- Comfortable in working under time pressured environment
- Effective communication skills
- A proactive, self-motivated team player