United States of America
$38- 43/hr + OT
Carmen Espinos Torredemer
2 months ago
We are looking for a FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER to join our dynamic, fast-paced Field Service team. This position is open to any US location that would be within two hours of a major airport. This position requires 100% travel to anywhere and everywhere in the U.S
What will you be doing
As a FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER, you will be involved in various Field Service activities and solving complex technical and operational problems.
The ideal candidate has a Bachelor's degree in a Technical Engineer field or a related profession and have at least five years experience in Power Plant Commissioning.
As a FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER, you will focus on these responsibilities:
- Perform Field Service activities according to the work plan.
- Follow up and participate on field tests
- Provide advanced applications training for local field service resources
- Participate in customer meetings as local technical advisor in the electrical and automation aspects
- Provide sales support
- Service Engineer needs to be able to take the ownership of technical deliberations and facilitate technical contact point between internal and external stakeholders.
- Participate in development of new working methods within own responsibility area.
- Make analysis with adequate conclusions and recommendations (reports) for how to solve complex technical problems of the customer. Report the related work progress to relevant stakeholders.
- Solve complex technical and operating problems of the customer as well as report and propose product improvement needs in order to reach quality and cost targets and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Create the Service Work Reports.
To be successful in this role, we expect you to have:
- Cost awareness and effectiveness
- Achieving results
- Presentation skills
- Reporting and analyzing skills
- Planning and target setting
- Excellent communication skills
- Commissioning experience with Battery Energy Storage Systems
- Product knowledge
- System and solution knowledge
- Customer understanding
- Experience in electrical installations and commissioning.
- Experience in commissioning new power plants as an automation engineer
- Experience with programmable logic controllers, frequency drives, electrical protection devices, computer systems, Ethernet networks, firewalls and OPC-servers, automation (UNIC/WECS), alternators & AVR`s and internal combustion engine knowledge (Diesel, HFO, Gas & DF)
- Leading field tests and developing new products with customers and research and development organizations within the company.