about 2 months ago
Field Service Engineer
Location: East Midlands
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
TGRC are working with a specialist solar and storage project developer with a significant track record of developing and constructing UK solar assets.
- Responsible for routine maintenance, testing, and remedial work on deployed solar PV systems
- Responsible for complying with BOL procedures
- Installation of any new Solar PV or Wind systems in the current pipeline
- Responsible for performing Preventative Maintenance accordingly with the PPM annual plan
- Responsible for performing Corrective Maintenance as occur
- Reporting of daily activities performed on site, through the CMMS or manual or reports
- Own risk assessment, analysis, & operational Limitations. Report all near misses to line manager
- Responsible for supervision & coordination of third-party contractors carrying out works on site
- Coordinate third party contractors to comply with H&S Regulations
- Keeping accurate and detailed records of electrical testing, that are suitable for audit
- Fault finding for any system that is not performing correctly
- Alert the line manager of any issues
- Maintain data security and confidentiality by using information within the parameters of the job role, any applicable SLAs, the company data policies and / or privacy notices and the statutory guidelines set out within the GDPR and any associated UK legislation. Pay regard to any data that is generated by CCTV or that may be classified as personal data.
- Comply with all required fire, health, and safety requirements for the environment in which you are working, including making yourself aware of the current applicable policies and risk assessments and acting accordingly, and attending any required training. To adhere to bio security, health and safety and confined spaces protocols.
- Any other reasonable task as requested by a Manager, Partner or Director of the business
- 25 Days holiday
- Private Healthcare
- Training & Development Opportunities
- Cycle to work
If this looks like the role for you, feel free to contact Charles below.
Applications for this position will close on 30th of November 2021.
+44 (0) 2045667162