2 months ago
Are you an electrical engineer with an understanding of the EV industry? Do you have strong interpersonal skills? If you answered yes to these questions, than this role could be the right fit for you!
As a FAE, you will play an essential role in helping customers understand the value in my client's products and applications. The Field Applications Engineer's (FAE) mission is to help develop and support their growing list of customers, by working closely with regional sales managers and communicating the company's value proposition while addressing any technical challenges.
- Develop deep knowledge of company's software and hardware solutions and understand how the solutions apply to real use cases
- Assist the sales team close out partnerships & deals by driving compelling product presentations
- Act as a valued technical resource throughout the customer's decision-making process by ensuring an optimal customer experience
- Demonstrate and articulate solutions to technical and non-technical audiences, at executive and/or technical levels and at pre-sales and post-sales meetings
- Help develop proposals and RFPs to aid in business acquisition for company's sales team.
- Provide feedback to appropriate teams on product enhancements or services that would benefit the customer and potentially generate additional revenue
- Work closely with Engineering, Product, and Customer Support teams to ensure smooth prospect-to-customer transitions and long-term customer success
Requirements (30%-50% Travel Required)
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering (MSEE preferred)
- Deep understanding of EV charging technologies and the industry
- Excellent interpersonal skills and capabilities to build a long-term business relationships
- English speaker (additional Spanish language abilities preferred)