4 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company is seeking a Facilities Manager/BOP Manager (Wind) for an exciting project!
Pay Rate: DOE
Employment type: Contract
- BOP activities on Substations including, minor repairs, inspections, outages, maintenance, weed abatement, racking and switching of breakers, switching pad mount transformers, and security
- Assists with overseeing testing, repairs, switching, and construction activities as required
- Assists with substation maintenance and outage planning · Performs substation and transmission inspections in accordance with NERC compliance requirements
- Works closely with Site Owner to ensure reliability of the balance of plant
- Ensures adherence to all pertinent HV OSHA safety requirements and established company policies and procedures
- Provides detailed written reports, including root cause analysis, to management
- Required to have minimum 4-5 years of applicable experience
- Certificates required prior to employment: 1) First Aid, CPR/AED; 2) NFPA 70E; 3) OSHA 10 General Industry
If you're interested in the opportunity, please don't wait to apply.
Phone: +1 (689) 208-9590