4 months ago
EV Project Manager
Our client is currently looking for an Infrastructure Project Manager for a full-time position at our Service Centre in Sacramento. Reporting to the Commercial Operations, the Infrastructure Project Manager will work directly with the customer to support them with their Charging Infrastructure projects.
As an Infrastructure Project Manager, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Meet all new customers to present the company requirements in terms of charging infrastructure;
- Offer customers a partial or full management of their infrastructure to facilitate the deployment and operations of their vehicle fleet;
- Perform planning and activity reports on the various projects in progress;
- Master the general design and operation of electric vehicles;
- Master the charging infrastructure for electric vehicles.
You will need the following qualifications and skills:
*MUST HAVE EV EXPERIENCE*
- Strong communication and customer service experience required;
- Ability to set, track and meet deadlines;
- Define standards, monitor them and ensure compliance;
- Exceptional self-management and self-learning ability;
- Strong leadership, communication and organization skills;
- Highly appreciate and represent the company culture and value;
- Be required to travel across the State on a weekly basis.
- Flexible work schedule
- Group insurance coverage
- Opportunities for advancement
- Access to professional development
- Competitive salaries
- Possibility to work remotely