Up to £30,000
21 days ago
Want to work for a leading energy and services company focused on production and supply of low carbon energy, services and regeneration? If you are passionate about sustainability and minimising the impact on the environment, whilst also benefiting clients, colleagues and the community, this is the role for you.
- Work independently to provide energy procurement consulting services to European based clients including, but not limited to: strategy development, contract negotiation, contract management, product management, risk management strategies, plans and policies
- Receive, check, analyse and store energy supply offers from suppliers in an ordinate way, chasing for clarifications and integration when needed, ensuring deadline are met
- Analyse offers received in a timely way and prepare Supplier Offer Analyses with recommendations to summarise and highlight the added value of the procurement process
- Maintain relationships and communicate regularly with supplier partners
- Communicate regularly with procurement managers and clients via conference calls and e-mails
- Communicate with utilities, local distribution companies, and public utility commissions to gather timely, accurate, and complete energy market intelligence
- Operate and maintain Ecova’ systems, software and databases proactively
- Play an active role in obtaining credit information from clients, negotiating with energy suppliers to resolve credit concerns and minimising any security deposit requests
- Planning and organisational skills are key elements to the master the role
- Problem solving and proactivity are pivotal for the progression of the person in the role so that discussions are held with both suppliers, clients and internal teams to ensure the best outcome.
- Degree level - Economics, Finance, Maths, Business, Engineering, etc.
- Able to speak additional one or two European languages (German, Polish, Dutch etc)
- Ability to analyse and manage large and complex data sets
- Good knowledge of excel (vlookup, index match, etc.) or proved ability to learn fast
- Project management skills
- Ability to build and maintain both client and supplier relationships
Does this role sound like something you’d be interested in? Please don’t hesitate to contact Emma with your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org