EPC Director / Technical Project Manager - Offshore Wind
- Posted 02 May 2023
- Salary Competitive Salary (DOE)
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineRenewable Energy & Infrastructure, Energy Storage & DSR
- Contact NameCharlie Wilkes Green
EPC Director for Offshore Wind Project in Seoul, South Korea
My client are working on behalf of a leading developer and operator of renewable energy projects globally. They are developing an offshore wind project in Seoul, South Korea, and seeking an experienced EPC Director to join their team.
The EPC Director will be responsible for managing the engineering, procurement, and construction (EPC) of the offshore wind project. The EPC Director will oversee the project's design, procurement, and construction activities, ensuring they are completed safely, within budget, and on schedule. The EPC Director will report to the Project Director and will work closely with the project team to ensure the project's success.
• Manage the EPC contractor(s) to ensure the successful delivery of the project.
• Ensure that the project is completed on schedule and within budget.
• Oversee the project's design and engineering activities, ensuring that they meet project requirements and are completed to a high standard.
• Manage the procurement process, ensuring that all equipment and materials are delivered on time, meet project specifications, and are within budget.
• Oversee the construction phase of the project, ensuring that work is completed safely, on time, and to a high standard.
• Monitor project progress and identify potential issues, implementing corrective actions as necessary.
• Ensure compliance with all applicable regulations, standards, and guidelines.
• Manage project risk and ensure that appropriate mitigation measures are implemented.
• Ensure that all project documentation is complete, accurate, and up to date.
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering or a related field. A Master's degree is preferred.
• Minimum of 10 years of experience in EPC management for large-scale offshore wind projects.
• Strong project management skills, with a proven track record of delivering projects on schedule and within budget.
• Knowledge of international standards and regulations related to offshore wind projects.
• Excellent communication skills, with the ability to work effectively with a diverse range of stakeholders.
• Experience working in South Korea or in other international markets is a plus.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and manage multiple priorities.
We offer a competitive compensation package, including a comprehensive benefits package, and opportunities for career growth and development. If you are an experienced EPC Director with a passion for renewable energy and a desire to work on a high-profile offshore wind project in Seoul, South Korea, please submit your resume for consideration.