Environmental Impact Assessment Project Engineer
- Posted 08 November 2021
- Salary €50,000 - €60,000
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineRenewable Energy & Infrastructure
- Contact NameBen Blackburn
Environmental Impact Assessment Project Engineer – Solar PV
Location: Lyon, France
Salary: €50,000 - €60,000
TGRC is working with a large IPP in France who are looking for an Environmental Engineer. This position will work on the early prospection phase of Solar PV projects. The candidate will be expected to manage and determine the EIA database, create solutions to spot suitable areas to develop solar PV projects and work closely with Project developers on the overall strategy.
- Management of authorizations and establishment of project impact studies: establishment of specifications and technical and administrative monitoring of service providers.
- Support for calls regarding tenders on the environmental and agricultural components of a project.
- Support for the consultation team on environmental issues, in particular by managing regulatory and technical monitoring.
- Autonomous and rigorous, you are familiar with EIA procedures, renewable energy procedures.
- 2-5 years of relevant experience working as EIA Engineer/Project Development.
- Experience in team leadership and management position.
- Successful track record of projects within the French or international market.
- Good network within the local sector.
- Electrical/Environmental Engineer degree
If this looks like the role for you, feel free to contact Ben Blackburn below.