This is a fantastic opportunity for an Environmental Manager to join one of the largest Energy Companies in Europe. You would take a lead in implementing their Zero Carbon Strategy, Zero Waste Strategy, Group Environmental Reporting and Supply Chain Audits.
- Drive the Zero Carbon Strategy across the business
- Execute the zero-waste strategy on a national basis
- Run and organize environmental reporting for the wider group on a quarterly basis
- Take The Lead on trend analysis of environmental KPIs
- Define Environmental Metrics and KPIs for the wider group
- Construct campaigns to participate the business in support the environmental agenda
- Embark On internal and supply chain audits to verify environmental compliance
- Make sure that the environmental management system (EMS) is up to date with changing standards and legislation
- Assist in managing external audits regarding ISO 14001 certification
- Produce internal IEMA environmental training
- Take The Lead on review of notable environmental incidents
- Take The Lead on external accreditations and awards
- Offer business development support
- Construct and chair a governance framework to support company initiatives
- Assist the execution of reliable measurement tools to obtain non-financial objectives across the firm.