Up to £30,000
8 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company are working with one of the leading international energy consultancy firms based in Kent, UK. With over 25 years’ experience their mission is to provide a comprehensive range of consultancy services that support clients in managing their energy strategy.
- Accountable for monitoring and analysing data to inform energy purchases.
- Deliver market updates.
- Maintain procurement schedules.
- Support the Procurement Team.
- Organise and follow up internal and external enquiries for data reports.
- Monitor energy non-commodity charges taxes and levies.
- Provide price forecasting/modelling information.
- Keep up to date with industry regulatory changes relating to non-commodity charges and amendments in energy legislation.
- Carry out historical and current supply/demand technical analysis.
- Assist with the development of new product opportunities.
- Provide data analysis and reporting outputs for renewable energy solutions.
Skills (i.e. communication / problem solving / autonomy/ analytical / meet deadlines)
- Good IT skills, particularly Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Good organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Able to undertake tasks to a high degree of accuracy.
- Work on own initiative and as part of an integrated procurement team.
Knowledge (experience, qualifications, IT Literacy / packages, commercial awareness)
- Minimum A-level of education or equivalent (Essential)
- Understanding of procurement processes and public sector purchasing legislation (Essential)
- Procurement experience in the tendering and settlement of fixed term contracts
- Experience working in the energy industry
- Basic knowledge of energy fundamental supply/demand information for: LNG, Natural Gas, Crude Oil, Shipping, FX, Power, Coal, Renewables and Carbon.
- Analysing large data sets and presenting