about 1 year ago
The Green Recruitment Company are delighted to be supporting our client, a leading global energy consultancy and advisory business. They work with some of the biggest utility and energy developers in the world and have an extensive project pipeline.
They are looking for a highly qualified Modelling professional to Head their Model Analytics team. The position aims to provide technical leadership of new and existing technical projects ensuring they are delivered professionally to the customers’ requirements. The ideal candidate is an excellent communicator, with strong problem-solving abilities and would thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Leading modelling projects from inception through to completion and optimizing existing modelling products.
- Leading the development of new models as well as the adaptation and evolution of existing models
- Preparing customer proposals and pitch materials, and presenting model findings and insights to internal and external stakeholders
- Effectively managing the modelling/data and development teams’ performance
- Identify new opportunities to upsell products and services, as well as help with the development of new products.
- 5-8 years energy modelling experience using PLEXOS; or MATLAB, PROPHET or Python
- Experience in running very large dispatch models.
- Highly numerical with advanced Microsoft Excel and VBA skills
- Experience developing and leading a team
- Strong research and analytic skills
- Competitive salary package
- Excellent flexible working policy, with the option to work fully remote