- Posted 11 December 2019
- Salary competitive
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineEnergy Management
- Contact NameLouis Blaser
The Green Recruitment Company is proud to be assisting one of the largest Energy Utility companies in the world in their search for a Technical Energy Manager. The right candidate would be responsible for delivering various energy services to a wide variety of clients.
- Experience in carrying out energy solutions
- Strong knowledge surrounding building engineering services
- Track record of successfully undertaking site surveys into building energy performance
- Experience writing reports to manage energy and water
- CIBSE LCEA or LCC
- Display Energy Certificate (DEC) & Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) Level 4, Accredited
- Identify and deliver Energy Saving Opportunities
- Experienced using Building Energy Management Systems
- Degree in an engineering discipline
For more information or to apply for the role please send your CV to;
Please get in touch with any queries on:
+44 (0) 203 640 2130
The Green Recruitment Company is a specialist recruitment agency that recruits across the environmental and waste management sectors. If this role is not of interest but you are looking for a new opportunity, please contact the named consultant who would be happy to discuss current vacancies in your target area.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.