£35,000 - £50,000 (Depending on experience)
En Man National
7 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company have been independently engaged by a leading, multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy, renowned for bringing together the ideal mix of advisory, management and execution on mid to large energy reduction/optimisation projects.
Looking for a high calibre individual to join their energy reduction team:
Reporting to and working closely with the Head of Engineering, the role will include:
- Essential commercial support, project production and management of delivery, research, technical site surveys, administration and general activities to support and delivery energy savings.
- Responsibility for client site technical analysis of manufacturing environments to identify and technically evaluate Energy reduction opportunities in both process and non-process.
- Electrical and Thermal energy analysis to identify, evaluate, design and implement engineering projects to reduce large scale consumption and costs for businesses all over the UK.
- Continually review energy usage on sites and review performance of enhancements against budget. Identify and implement improvements for poor sites.
- Using CAD software and similar
- Evaluating and preparing specifications for energy equipment and contractors.
- Responsible for the customer technical interface and relationship at Operations Manager and Engineering Manager level;
- Be an active part of the technical sales and project delivery process for new client business.
- Experience in Mechanical or Thermal Engineering design
- Commercial or sales experience and ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- energy audit experience and producing reports.
- Competent technical engineering knowledge in Mechanical, Electrical and Thermal applications to implement energy saving solutions in various areas such as: Inverters / Variable speed drives (VSD’s), base load reduction, ASC, compressed air, pumps, drives, motors, hydraulics, HVAC / extraction LEV, LED Lighting, CHP(Combined Heat & Power), Biomass systems, ORC and heat recovery.
- Carrying out manufacturing site surveys, including mechanical, electrical and some thermal energy performance
- Knowledge of building engineering services for commercial buildings
- Knowledge of industrial and commercial TPM requirements
- Strong data interpretation and analytical skills