£45000 - £60,000 (Depending on experience)
En Man National
over 2 years ago
The Green Recruitment Company have been independently engaged by a leading, multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy, renowned for bringing together the ideal mix of advisory, management and execution on mid to large energy reduction/optimisation projects.
Looking for a high calibre individual to join their energy reduction team, based on an impressive site outside of Manchester.
Reporting to and working closely with the Head of Engineering, the role will include:
- Essential commercial support, project production and management of delivery, research, technical site surveys, administration and general activities to support and delivery energy savings.
- Responsibility for client site technical analysis of manufacturing environments to identify and technically evaluate Energy reduction opportunities in both process and non-process.
- Electrical and Thermal energy analysis to identify, evaluate, design and implement engineering projects to reduce large scale consumption and costs for businesses all over the UK.
- Continually review energy usage on sites and review performance of enhancements against budget. Identify and implement improvements for poor sites.
- Using CAD software and similar
- Evaluating and preparing specifications for energy equipment and contractors.
- Responsible for the customer technical interface and relationship at Operations Manager and Engineering Manager level;
- Be an active part of the technical sales and project delivery process for new client business.
- Experience in Mechanical or Thermal Engineering design (Ideally with exposure to CHP & District Heating).
- Commercial or sales experience and ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- energy audit experience and producing reports.
- Competent technical engineering knowledge in Mechanical, Electrical and Thermal applications to implement energy saving solutions in various areas such as: Inverters / Variable speed drives (VSD’s), base load reduction, ASC, compressed air, pumps, drives, motors, hydraulics, HVAC / extraction LEV, LED Lighting, CHP(Combined Heat & Power), Biomass systems, ORC and heat recovery.
- Carrying out manufacturing site surveys, including mechanical, electrical and some thermal energy performance
- Knowledge of building engineering services for commercial buildings
- Knowledge of industrial and commercial TPM requirements
- Strong data interpretation and analytical skills