£30,000 + commission
over 1 year ago
The Green Recruitment Company are working alongside an energy management and consultancy firm based in South-West London. The consultancy has been in operation for close to 20 years, and in addition to energy procurement, offers services such as DSR and FFR. The consultancy is currently going through a period of growth and is looking to expand its sales team.
Leading the whole sales cycle from prospecting client proposals to contract negotiation and closure, the energy consultant is responsible for ensuring targets are met. Working in a rapidly expanding and ever-evolving industry, the focus of this role is to nurture and secure long-term client revenues, whilst increasing the market share of the company. This is ensured by the responsibility to drive new sales opportunities and developing exciting new leads.
This Energy Consultant role is a rewarding career opportunity for someone who is target driven and revels in communicating with people at all levels.
- Devising plans and strategies to drive sales, whilst ensuring the practice of effective techniques to meet the client’s needs.
- Developing and maintaining a network of clients.
- Strong desire to meet targets.
- Offering high level customer service.
- Managing SME and I&C clients (I&C focus).
- Forging new sales opportunities in the B2B sector.
- Present sales reports and forecasts to senior management.
The company will provide one of the leading packages in return for a candidate that:
- Good sales record.
- Experience working in the Utilities/Energy Brokerage sector.
- Strong communication and negotiating skillset.
- Good organisation skills.
- Articulate on the phone and the ability to build constructive relationships and garner interest on the telephone.
- Confidence working independently and in a team.
- The ability to be flexible and show initiative when working under pressure.
- Comfortable managing long-term relationships at all levels, gaining respect and credibility quickly.
- Good IT skills