3 months ago
Function as a technical specialist or in a lead role supporting one of our substation engineering project teams. With minimal supervision, you will apply advanced engineering techniques and analyses for problems and methods within the scope of work.
- Prepare a variety of complex engineering deliverables.
- Perform research and develop recommendations for equipment and/or materials selection.
- Prepare engineering calculations following standard methods and principles.
- Manage assigned budgets, schedules, and quality requirements.
- Plan and conduct independent evaluations, selection and adaptation of engineering techniques, procedures, and criteria.
- Review lower-level engineering work or assignments.
- overseeing collection, assimilation, and management of data for engineering work; leading smaller production teams; and serving as the responsible charge for a project.
- Responsible for assisting with identification of key client interests and drivers on less complex projects
- Communicates client interests and drivers to project team members and develops approaches to accommodate these concerns in the performance of the work on less complex projects
- May provide support to business development or pursuit activities
- Requires a bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years related work experience.
- PE licensure preferred
- Substation P&C design experience
- Substation shielding & grounding experience