Distribution manager- Solar Inverter
- Posted 30 August 2021
- Salary ZAR 35,000-55,000/m
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineRenewable Energy & Infrastructure, Energy Storage & DSR
- Contact NameQihan Geng
Our client is a listed Chinese solar manufacturer, they produce photovoltaic inverter and energy storage systems as well as EPC solutions. They are now looking to take on a channel distribution manager to be based in Johannesburg their South Africa office.
- Build and grow South Africa amongst distributors, EPCs, IPPs as well as subcontractors.
- Assist the country manager with the revenue growth in the region.
- Manage and maintain a good relationship with current clients, identify new opportunities - follow up on leads, quotes, and inquiries.
- Coordinate with pre-sales engineering support, including negotiating the price, coordinate product deployment logistics, and post-sales support for successful project deployment.
- Utilizing multiple methods and channels of communication to maintain good relationships with clients.
- Evaluate distributor partners' performance, track partner orders and stock
- Assist in tradeshows, campaigns and other promotional activities
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor s degree in Business Administration / Marketing combined with a keen affinity for technical products
- 3-5 years of channel management.
- Demonstrated knowledge of solution selling and/or consultative approach through application and marketing techniques
- Excellent communication skills and good technical knowledge, coupled with a dynamic approach to sales.
- Frequently travelling and working in dynamic and fast-paced environments.