$140,000 - $180,000 base. Bonus potential < 100%
almost 2 years ago
TGRC are working closely with a leading US renewable energy development and investment firm who are growing their project finance team.
The company are industry leaders in the energy space and have amassed a significant asset portfolio across the NE region. They are looking to make appointments at Senior Director / Vice President level, to assist with executing a large solar PV & rooftop solar project pipeline.
This key strategic hire will support the CIO with investment appraisal, financial modelling, transaction structuring and execution.
- Lead negotiations with investors for the company’s portfolio solar and energy storage projects, including development and construction debt, joint venture equity and tax equity
- Create and maintain sophisticated financial models (e.g. joint venture, partnership flip, lease pass-through)
- Manage transaction execution and financial closing process for multiple projects at various stages of development
- Manage handoff process between project finance, operations and asset management and improve transaction efficiency
- Support asset management in preparing ongoing analysis and reporting for lenders and investors
- Support project development and acquisition efforts by partnering with other company business units (origination, development, operations, legal) to internalize financing conditions and requirements into company processes
- Expand the company’s relationships with renewable energy project investors
- 5-10 years of experience in renewable energy project finance at a developer, investor or financial institution
- Applied working knowledge of finance, accounting, commercial, tax and legal aspects of renewable energy project development and financing
- Applied working knowledge of community solar market regulation, residential and commercial electricity tariffs and contracting structures
- Applied working knowledge of energy storage technologies, regulation and contracting structures
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance, business, engineering, or other technical discipline; MBA/MS a plus
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel (including VBA); familiarity with solar energy modeling tools and solar resource databases (PVSyst, SolarAnywhere, HelioScope, etc.) preferred
Please submit your resume for immediate review.