about 1 year ago
TGRC is representing a large energy and infrastructure investment fund who own and operate $20billion worth of assets globally. With a renewables portfolio development vehicle established in 2019 they are fast becoming an active player in the US and European green energy space.
Technologies include Offshore Wind, Floating Wind, Onshore Wind, Solar, Storage and Floating Solar PV. We are looking for a Development Manager to be a key participant on the project development team. This position will lead the efforts to bring projects to fruition that will move renewable energy to the market. The primary focus will be Floating Solar, a technology that is fast becoming a key technology to look out for in the US having already established itself.
- Identify new greenfield floating PV project opportunities
- Advance the development of assigned projects to construction-ready status
- Manage and coordinate with internal and external resources to achieve land acquisition, permitting, interconnection/transmission, and other project development milestones, with accountability for budget and schedule
- Create and maintain project maps, databases and tracking tools for assigned projects
- Support commercial and power marketing efforts for assigned projects
- Perform regional market and competitive analysis as requested
- Establish and maintain industry and community relationships to advance project development
- Support due diligence on project acquisition opportunities as requested
- Provide development support through engineering, procurement, construction, and financing as required
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s degree a plus
- Demonstrated 3-5 years success developing renewable energy projects