Development Director - Solar - UK Wide - Development Platform
- Posted 06 April 2022
- Salary Up to £120,000 + Bonus + Profit Share
- LocationUnited Kingdom
- DisciplineRenewable Energy & Infrastructure
- Contact NameNathan Quinn
A rare opportunity to join a Solar Developer with one of the largest pipelines in the UK. The successful candidate will be managing a team of 8 Project Developers / Land Managers.
- Identifying opportunities and finding the right locations and sites for utility scale solar parks.
- Negotiation, closing and monitoring agreements with local developers.
- Close agreements with landowners for the realisation of solar projects.
- Contributing to obtaining zoning plan changes and (building) permits
- Involved in the technical side, PPA, and grid connection.
- Managing advisors, project managers and subcontractors
- Stakeholder management (town councils, local communities etc)
- Support during the sale process of the project
- You have experience of at least 5 years in the development of projects and have a predisposition for team management.
- You want to operate in an agile environment, favouring flexibility and adaptability.
- You are capable and open to traveling regularly throughout France.
- Boosted by your passion for renewable energies, you understand that each project is unique and responds to specific issues to which you wish to provide appropriate responses.
- Beyond your experience, we will value your personality: dynamism, rigor, commitment, reliability, analytical skills, initiative, and team spirit.