Project Delivery Manager
Location: Cambridge, UK – Hybrid
TGRC is working with a is a fast-growing Solar manufacturer and solutions provider. The company has developed a novel technology that enables rapidly deployable and movable solar fields, and is doing so with major global utilities, independent power producers, and non-government agencies.
Reports into Head of Delivery
The Delivery Project Manager will oversee the end-to-end delivery of customer projects internally and externally, ensuring that all project objectives are met on-time, within budget, and to the customer's satisfaction. The Delivery Project Manager will be responsible for coordinating all aspects of project delivery, from pre-quote to project handover, and will act as the main point of contact between the customer and the internal project team post-sale. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in Project management and supply chain management and experience in managing cross-functional teams.
To succeed in this role:
· Bachelor’s degree in supply chain management, business administration or project management
· At least 5 years of experience in project or supply chain management, or related field.
· Experience in managing large-scale projects in the renewable energy, construction, or technology industries.
· This role will require extensive interaction between all internal and external stakeholders.
· Familiarity with ERP systems and tools (MS Dynamics an advantage)
· Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
· Proven ability to work under pressure and manage competing priorities effectively.
· Familiarity with project management tools, such as MS Projects, Kanban.
· 10% travel to project sites as required.
If this looks like the role for you, feel free to contact Aisha below.